1. All sales are final and GST extra.
2. Registration at Scarborough campus must be in person. Phone (905-940-0600) or
Fax (905-940-1295) registration accepted at 500 Esna Park. Markham main campus only.
3. Payments by cheque or Visa only. No cash payments accepted at Scarborough Campus.
4. Player agrees to abide by the Rules and Regulations of Mandarin Badminton including, but not limited to, proper dress code. Non-marking court shoes must be worn.
5. Player hereby indemnifies and saves Mandarin Badminton harmless from all eventualities arising from the player being at the premises, no matter the cause.
6. It is understood and agreed that there are no refunds, exchanges or make up classes for any classes missed unless due to the fault of Mandarin Badminton.
7. Mandarin Badminton reserves the right to re-schedule classes arising from the occasional requirements of Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto. No refunds on such re-scheduled classes.